Re: Part number identification

To: "Hugh McAleer" <hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Part number identification
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:32:27 -0400
> A buddy ( MG type ) has a master cylinder that he is
> trying to identify,  It is in a StanPart box with the part
> number 146422.  Stamped on the outside is 5/8 bore.  I
> looked at TRF, Moss, Rimmers and Atlanta Imported.

I have it as fitting early Spits, MK I and MK II cars, as a Brake Master
Cylinder.  It cross references to GMC205 (Unipart #) and 3112258W (original
Girling #), also show another Triumph number of 120308.

I believe, the MK III Spits used a .875" brake master cylinder, which would
be Triumph part number 213689.

Hope that helps,

Kai

--