Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits

Subject: Re: Seat Kits and Panel kits
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:51:48 -0400
I recently purchased a new interior and a new "magic" carpet kit from TRF.
Both are very nice and I am quite satisfied with them.

The installer claimed that the vinyl supplied in the kit (eg., for covering
the
dash) isn't as stretchy as it should be. He used some vinyl from his stock
(from Rolls-Royce) instead.

The carpet looks very nice.

I compared prices with Skinner, Moss USA, and Moss UK. I ordered from
TRF because of their reputation, and because their prices during their
winter
parts sale were the lowest of them all, by a substantial amount.

Regards,

Dave MacKay

1960 TR3A s/n 68639L(O)
near Toronto, Canada

>Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:57:35 -0400
>From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
>Subject: Seat Kits and Panel kits
>There was a discussion a while back about the seat kits from the big 3 and
>which were best in quality and fit. What were the results of the
>discussion? Also, what about the panel kits?
>Thanks,
>Adam
>73 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: