Fw: Georgia Hospitality-GTA

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Georgia Hospitality-GTA
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:32:59 -0400 from [4.14.63.238] at Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:33:07 -0500
Cc: "Joe Alexander" <N197TR4@cs.com>
> Triumph Listees,
> Part of my agenda was to announce the proposed MG/Triumph Challenge to
held
> at Road Atlanta in April 2005 as part of the well known "Walter Mitty" HSR
> event.
>
> Tim Suddard's Classic Motorsports will be the major sponsor of this event.
> Expect further and more detailed announcements in the future.
> Joe Alexander
> TR3A - Street
> TR4 - #197
===
I can't wait, if you have never attended any of these races you have no idea
what you are missing, they put on a "fan"tastic show and these folks are
just great, they come from all across the country as well as the U/K for
this get together, and you have no idea how fast a T/R can really be, not to
mention the great drivers, mark it down now as a must attend next year, I
bet Henry Frye even shows up !!!!   "FT"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: