Re: Moving to the US

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moving to the US
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:15:32 +0100
Re my earlier post today on the above subject, I've had a number of
mostly off-list posts from people who think it's me who is moving home. This
is not so. The query I forwarded came up on another Triumph email list on
Yahoo that I copy/pasted and forgot to put in the quotes.
Sorry guys, this Limey is stuck in Britland for the duration but the
greetings and offers of help were much appreciated.

Jonmac

---