TR6 clutch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 clutch
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:55:13 +0200
I'm up to my ears in bits of clutch, but I've hit a snag. The book says
"remove circlip & pushrod". Yup. Then it says "remove the piston, seal,
etc.". Nope. It doesn't come out: I can push it back against the spring,
then when I let it go it seems to hit some kind of stop. Am I missing
something obvious?

The master is bull of black slime, so it looks like the seals are shot.
The slave one looks OK, and when I get it out, I'll have a look at the
master, although it is only 4 years old. No idea about the slave.

Thanks

Paul

Check out the new British Cars Forum: