TR3 Turn Signals with any abuse report

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Turn Signals with any abuse report
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:53:31 -0400 (EDT)
As I progress to towards cleaning up some of my electrical issues (there are
more) leading to replacing a couple of gauges and the instrument cluster on my
dash, some questions about turn signals:
When I effect the left or right turn signals, the yellow light on the dash
flashes once.  The external turn signal lights are flashing.  Is the dash light
supposed to flash only once or is it supposed to flash in sequence with the
external lights?
If the latter, what might be causing the yellow dash light to flash only once?
I have noticed in hot weather with the engine/car hot after running for some
time, the external turn signals will not flash.  Clearly this is a conductivity
issue, but any thoughts on where to start my search?  In cold weather, with the
engine/car hot, this is not a problem.
Thanks.Steve PecaAnnandale, New Jersey1958 TR3A - TS23867L

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: