1980 Rover SD1 V8/5-sp for sale on ebay (Philadelphia)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1980 Rover SD1 V8/5-sp for sale on ebay (Philadelphia)
Date: 12 Sep 2004 00:07:13 -0400
[ A LONG-term (since triumphs split off the brit-car list) subscriber rises
  from the lurking mist after years of being inactive. ]

I've listed my (NADA) 1980 Rover SD1 on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2489584602

Good for parts or restoration, perfect source for a TR7->TR8 conversion, or
spare parts for a TR8.  Good EFI system when I stopped driving it.  Good
engine, 5-speed trans (clutch lever fell off pivot when the slave blew
out).  Lots of unused parts, including 13-row oil cooler, head gaskets,
full hose set, uprated bushings, etc.

Just don't have time for it and haven't for the last 4 years.  Fun to work
on/drive; that V8 really has torque.  I'm keeping the 1970 TR6 (which only
needs minor work to get back on the road) and 1966 MG Midget (no-rust
Calif. shell, needs total mechanical/ electrical rebuild and minor accident
repair).  One day I'll find time to work on them; right now the house and
grounds are the priority.

--
Randell Jesup, Worldgate Communications, ex-Scala, ex-Amiga OS team
rjesup@wgate.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: