Exhaust Headers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust Headers
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:13:11 -0400
Thanks Group - I guess some of you confirmed what I had already thought.
As for the gas smell I will keep looking and advise when and if I find it. As
for the exhaust smell I figured there was something with the headers, The
front of them is black and the backside is silvery- something leaking.
I have not been happy with them since I purchased them and later found out you
had to improvise with some of the pieces. I was not happy with the supplier
who did not tell me there were extra parts to buy and I should have know
this.
Can I get some input as to what type of header to look for that I can use the
existing exhaust system with.

Thanks
76 TR6

Crabby