Wiring Harnesses & Electrical Wiring Books

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harnesses & Electrical Wiring Books
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:29:20 -0700 i8EKTeFb023612
I have seen mention of Wiring Harness from various sources, TRF, Moss,
British Wiring, etc... and Dan Masters.  What is best?  What is special
about Dan Masters wiring harnesses or how do they differ between the
different suppliers in quality, color codes and prices?

Also, I know Dan has and I bought the TR250/6 electrical book, but I think I
saw someone note that he had a TR4 book from Dan, is there such a creature?

David R. Hammond
62 TR4 #CT 17780LO
68 TR250 #CD 185LO

Check out the new British Cars Forum: