WTB: GT6-3 Small x-mission parts from [138.88.241.210] at Sat, 25 Sep 20

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB: GT6-3 Small x-mission parts from [138.88.241.210] at Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:53:42 -0500
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:36:55 -0400
All:

I've resolved to fix a nagging problem w/my GT6 transmission that
prevents my speedometer from functioning -- and I need some odd parts.

I need the two drive components of the speedo cable at the transmission
-- the internal worm gear components that mesh at right angles to turn
said cable.

If anyone can locate these items, and sell and ship them to me, I'd be
most thankful.  AND .. if anyone can provide guidance as to how to do
this R+R (the internal plastic gear is knackered) I'd appreciate it ...

--
Martin Secrest
'73 GT6-3

Check out the new British Cars Forum: