swap TR2-4 (AE) '10' bearings for STD size??

To: "tri" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: swap TR2-4 (AE) '10' bearings for STD size??
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:11:41 -0400
  My highly recommended machine shop has informed me that EVEN after polishing
and smoothing my TR2-4 crankshaft that it STILL remains STD Size.  (I guess it
was like new!)  Prievously I had bought NOS AE brand .0010" bearings.  These
10 bearings include all 3 crankshaft and all 4 conrod bearings. (7 new
bearings total)

  So I would like to swap out all of my 10 over (or is it termed '10 under'
bearings?) for STD. size bearings.  This includes both NOS (AE brand) main AND
NOS (AE brand) conrod bearings.

  Contact me offlist if this is possible.  I hope this 'transaction' doesn't
break the list's rules.
  Sincerely,
  Paul Dorsey
  dorpaul@negia.net