Re: Convoy?

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Convoy?
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:03:49 -0700
My plans for  now is to go to  Tahoe via routes  88 and 89.  I am
planning  on lunch at Mel's  in Jackson at Noon on Thursday  Sept. 30
and leaving there around 1:00 PM.  If you would like  to join us,
Please do ... we have friends coming with us so we are also driving
the van to Tahoe, plenty of room for "stuff" if your Triumph is
overloaded.  We  will also use the Van as a "catcher", it will be the
last car just in case someone has a  problem.

>Hi List,
>
>I am leaving the Santa Cruz area Thursday morning Sept. 30th for S. Lake
>Tahoe.  Is there anyone else headed that way who would like to convoy.
>--
>       Best Regards,
>       Tom

Tom you are welcome to join us ... as are any others ... Jackson is
on Hiway 49 ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3