RE: Stator Tube Wanted

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Stator Tube Wanted
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:32:11 -0700
> I'm looking for a good stator tube for a '60 TR3A with adjustable
> steering.
> This is the long tube that goes down inside the steering column and comes
> out at the steering box....has a slot in the top for the control head.  I
> can't find this part listed at Moss, TRF, or Victoria British.

Rumor has it that Realey Healey is making these for TRs.
http://www.realeyhealey.com/

Not certain, but I think the non-adjustable version can be modified to work
with the adjustable wheel ... cut the slot longer and perhaps trim a bit off
the other end of the tube.

Randall

Check out the new British Cars Forum: