Re: Auxiliary lights: mounting bracket thingey?

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: Auxiliary lights: mounting bracket thingey?
From: Peter Fullam <pfullam@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:05:11 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve

I mounted driving lights on the inside faces of the front bumper guards.
The lights are mounted horizontally. I rotated the bulb guards 90
degrees so that they faced upwards. No brackets, no badge bar. The
lights (Lucas SLR 576s) are small enough and low enough that the bonnet
doesn't hit them when it's open.

Cheers

Pete Fullam
CT19207LO

Steven Newell wrote:

> Where exactly do you get the brackets to mount auxiliary fog or
> driving lights on a TR4? I couldn't find them on the Moss site, maybe
> I'm not using the right search terms. I have a badge bar that would be
> handy for the job. Thanks.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: