Watkins Glen anyone?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Watkins Glen anyone?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
First I'd like to belatedly thank all of you who
answered my question of a few weeks ago regarding
dolly towing my TR6.  After some careful consideration
I think that it's just not worth it to disconnect the
driveshaft, then connect it when I'm out there, then
disconnect it again for the ride home, etc.  If only I
had a full trailer.

So it's off to Watkins Glen and the Zippo Vintage
Races tomorrow afternoon for my wife, myself, and all
of our camping gear - in the TR6.  We'll do our best
impression of the Beverly Hillbillies as we battle the
remains of hurricane Frances for the 1 1/2 day ride
out there.  The weekend forecast looks real good
though.

It's a great 3-day event with all town festivities,
racing, car show, parade laps, etc.

Anyone going?   If so, know that hotels are booked so
plan on pitching your tent at the track or the
beautiful state park right in town.

Joe Merone
South Burlington, Vermont
CF18928