Non-LBC, need guy with empty trailer and extra time

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-LBC, need guy with empty trailer and extra time
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:51:50 -0600
Sorry for the bandwidth; I have some stuff in western Pennsylvania that
I need to move to Denver, CO USA. Maybe I can help cover the cost of
your next trip to bring one of our great rustfree western cars back to
the rainy northeast? I have a dozen and a half boxes (some heavy with
books) and an empty filing cabinet. If anyone is heading from the
northeast to the Rockies with an empty trailer in the next month please
get in touch. It's boxed and waiting to go and I can pay around $800.
Family keepsakes, would need to be an enclosed trailer or be covered
watertight. Thanks.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO