TR6 front brake kit

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 front brake kit
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:55:56 -0700
Moss California has developed an improved front brake kit for TR6.  It
is 99.9% ready to go, but we would like to fit it to a car and see how
it drives.  Moss will install it at no charge and let the car owner keep
it at no charge.  I am told it will take about 4 hours to install.  If
there is anyone interested, they can contact me at
arakelianp@mossmotors.com.  It consists of Toyota calipers and slotted
and cross drilled rotors.

Yes, I guess there is some commercial interest here, but someone can get
a free front brake system!  Thought I'd give fellow listers a shot.

Hope to see many of you at Tahoe.

Peter Arakelian
Purchasing Agent
Moss Motors, Ltd.