Wanted: TR3 apron to frame bracket

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wanted: TR3 apron to frame bracket
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:53:39 -0400
Cc: Art.mcewen@moh.gov.on.ca

Posted on behalf of Art McEwen whose digest emails seem to be being
filtered, please reply directly to address below if you can help.

The right hand bracket between the lower part of the front apron (it's also
part of the bumper support) and the front frame rail sacrificed it's life
to a '97 Honda a few weeks ago in a valiant attempt to save the frame from
any damage.  It's death was not in vain as the frame still appears to be true.

The part isn't available thru Moss, TRFetc.. and I don't suppose I'll be
able to bend this one back to the exact angle nor will it be as strong if I
did.    Any donor brackets out there?

Thanks,

Art McEwen
Kingston Canada