Fw: Cleaning the garage

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Cleaning the garage
From: "Doug Byam" <dbyam@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:00:25 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Doug Byam
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:12 PM
Subject: Cleaning the garage

I want to dispose of several parts that are taking up too much room in my
barn. One is a long bubble 4A/250 bonnet that has been repaired from a "Broken
Nose". Also have a Deck Lid for the same that is a little ratty on the bottom
of the inside, otherwise in good condition. I may have a few other parts that
could be scrounged up.

These are free to the first person that picks them up. I don't want to get
involved in crating or shiping them.

I live about 10 miles North of I-94 near Richland Michigan. Email me to make
arrangements.

Doug Byam

Check out the new British Cars Forum: