List members in Colo Springs

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: List members in Colo Springs
From: hansenc@zianet.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:17:42 -0600
Hi.  New to the neighborhood.

Have I got a deal for you.  If you would like free use of a 16' flat bed
trailer (with ramps and brakes) please drop me a line.  I have no place to
park it, and I don't want to sell it.  I would much rather share it with
someone who has a place to park it, than pay $25 a month.

Also, looking for recommendations for a paint shop.  I want to do the prep
work, and hire someone to spray it.  Since I'm doing the welding and prep, I
don't expect a perfect job.

Looking forward to meeting some of you, sometime.

Cliff
'66 TR4A still in pieces.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: