TR6 Engine Rebuild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Engine Rebuild
From: jibark@att.net (Jim Barker)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:48:33 +0000
Hi Guys,  I have been a list "reader" for a couple of months now and I just
wanted to say thanks for those who are giving advice to Steve about what parts
might need replacing on an engine rebuild.  Like Steve I am about to embark on
a tear down as well.  My motor got a head job this spring and then immediately
started to burn oil - lots of it.  Club members want to put me at the end of
the line on tours as with each shift there is another puff of smoke - in fact
these days there is smoke most of the time.  One question - where does one get
the "speedy sleeve" mentioned for the fan hub?

Jim Barker
1973 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: