RE: Window Trim

To: "Mark Holder" <markrholder@verizon.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Window Trim
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:05:27 -0400
Mark:

There is a special tool that ST used. The technique I used on my '70 TR6 was
to place a small piece of duct tape on the trim where I wanted the clip to
go.  Which gave a bit more "grip" for the clip than just eh plastic trim.  I
then used the metal paint can opener they give you at paint shops to pull up
on the clip to secure it.  I have also heard of folks using the old port
cover plate of a computer, bending the one end up to form a hook as a
devise.  This is one of those PIA jobs with the TR6.  Good luck.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3