Rust

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rust
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:48:53 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I'm soooo not stylin', man.  Yesterday, waiting for a haircut, reading a copy
of Better Homes and Gardens, I skimmed over an article on garden decorations
(statues and such) and the various finishes put on them.  One popular choice
is, apparently, ...rust.  The exact wording of this cultivated decorative
phenomenon by those in the fabulous know, was "...patina of rust....."

Splendid.  So THAT's what my TR3A ground-up project car has!  I was cool and
didn't know!

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (Body still off, but ready to shop to a body shop.  But now, second
thoughts.  Why waste paint?)
New Hampshire

Check out the new British Cars Forum: