RE: End of Triumphest

To: <TRDOCTOR@aol.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <tr6@atlasok.com>
Subject: RE: End of Triumphest
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:56:42 -0400
What type of trailer were you pulling? I've considered getting a trailer
for my TR6.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

Carol and I just arrived home this morning (1:30am) from Triumphest.
We
left yesterday after the group photo.  We had breakfast and ended up
leaving
around 11am.  We stayed the night at Park City, UT.  Left  there about
6:30
(central time) and arrived home at the above time.  We  went through 5
states and
it took 17 hours pulling a trailer.  Carol,  trouper she is, gave me a
break by
driving a tank of fuel (about 4 hours) and  let me get some sleep and
rest.
I don't sleep worth beans in a car or  airplane usually.  I actually got
about
an hour of sleep.  I haven't  figured the mileage yet but the TRuck
definitely needs an oil change.  Two  weeks ago it was 6-PACK TRials in
Wisconsin.
Man, what a vacation!!

Sam and Carol Clark

Check out the new British Cars Forum: