just in from MDI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: just in from MDI
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:38:43 -0400
Arrived home yesterday afternoon after 6 days camping on MDI out of
the GT6.  Great fun!  Drove it up Cadillac Mt just to say we'd done
it.  (Last year we did the same in the Spitfire.)  I just wish the
GT6 wasn't so dadgummed noisy!  Nevertheless, it ran like a charm,
got lots of admiring looks from other drivers and passengers.  The
point of all this, of course, is that the car is there for the
drivin'.  Get it out on the open road and let the engine roar.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: