Lucas in receivership

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lucas in receivership
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:55:52 -0700
Cc: doR@mail.drivearoundtheworld.com
Rumor on the street is that Lucas electrical just went into
receivership. Near as I can tell the UK courts seem to be more
interested in distributing assets than helping the company get back on
its feet.  Not quite like the American Chapter 11.

This might be a good time to help Lucas out by purchasing spares for
the electrical components you use.  Assuming you prefer to use genuine
Lucas.  If you prefer after market to genuine Lucas, well never mind.

T. J. Wakeman
twakeman@cruzers.com
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937

Check out the new British Cars Forum: