Subject: reRe: TR6 Bra

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Subject: reRe: TR6 Bra
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:21:48 -0400 (EDT)
Carl -

The beauty of this stuff is that it is very had to see other than it has a
little orange peel texture to it if you look at it just the right way to
see it. As far as the contours, it stretches and shrinks to fit multiple
contours. I have it on my Audi TT that has many more curves than the 4A.
Once I get the 4A done (probably next summer), I think that I can lay a 7"
strip across the front of the hood after removing the T R I U M P H
lettering and stretch it into the curves and around the front lip.
Installation is tough at best but I've done several harder vehicles so I
will post my results .. next year OK?
PeterK

From CarlSereda at aol.com

Peter,
I'd like to see the protective film on the front of your TR4 nose when it's
done - seems a difficult shape - please take a few photos if you can.
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74 .. reassembling next few years..

... I have a friend that has been hit by a piece of brick on the
highway with damage to the film only! I have installed this on my Audi,
wife's Jetta and my Tundra truck and wouldn't have a car without it.
>From 10 feet, it is virtually invisible. Once I get my 4A done, it too
will have it. It's worth checking out.
PeterK

Check out the new British Cars Forum: