[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr")! clamav-milter version 0.80c on localhost
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:32:36 -0400
Hello Listers
I have had a TR 4 transmission for sale through the newsletter of the
Toronto Triumph Club. Their classifieds are on their web site. I have
received a couple of very generic type of e-mail in responses requesting
very general details, etc and encouraging a quick response from me for
"quick payment on time". No real specific questions about the trans, just
wanting these general detail.
Suspicious, I still responded and got another equally generic response
wanting pictures, etc.
I have heard of these scams with respect to cars, but for parts as well?
Any similar experiences?
Thanks for any insights.
Angelo Graham
'55 TR2