RE: painting

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: painting
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:50:01 -0500 i9LMoqKB007009
Adrian

Actually ive had several cars painted at Maaco before and they do a very
nice job IF you get the higher up packages...Their supreme and lower ones I
wouldn't recommend, but the presidential and higher use Sherwin Williams pro
series paints and for an $800.00 paint job, looks just as nice as other
paint jobs I have seen for $3000.00. They know how to paint, they just are
more geared more towards the $229.00 special, in an out in a day kinda cars,
not classics. Just my 2 cents from using them several times.

Oh, and Gene, whats wrong with Earl, LOL. Just because they paint your
wheels and tires while painting your car doesn't mean their bad
painters...*laughing hysterically to self*

Paul Seedoff
CF36919U(will it ever live again??)