Thank you all

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thank you all
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:44:24 EDT
Just a note to say thanks to everyone who added some advice on the 60 TR3
brakes, carbs, and timing issues. I replaced some brake lines today that I had
cheated on when I did every thing else and i have to assume that was the
culprit. I also adjusted the brake pedal, but that was before I replaced the
lines and I still had the same problem.
I'm hope to have the carbs rebuilt later this week, then all will be right
with the world......
Until I get to steering suspension, yadda, yadda, yadda,,,,,
Thanks again

Terry F

Check out the new British Cars Forum: