Re: Triumph TR6 Wanted

To: "Ron Petrich" <freescopesdad@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph TR6 Wanted
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:40:22 -0700
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Ron,

We see a TR6 come up for sale on occasion, although I don't know of any at
the moment.  There is a British car club in the Sacremento area, contact
Bill Pugh at anabil@caltel.com to find out more.  You could also check the
VTR web site.  http://www.vtr.org/ There are a number of TR6's on there now,
but maybe none in CA.

I will copy the club email list and the international Triumph list on this
reply. Anyone have a lead on a TR6 for Ron? Contact him directly.

Bob