Distributor Clamping bolt

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Distributor Clamping bolt
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:19:54 -0400
I was in the process of adjusting my timing yesterday when I realized my
clamping bolt is stripped!  Any ideas of where I can pick one up locally
(Advance, Napa, Autozone, Ace Hardware)???

I've really been enjoying my car the past few weeks.  I've been able to
drive it to work regularly even though I don't have the top together yet!

Thanks to everyone for getting me on the road!

Next stop, interior then performance! :-)

Adam

73 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: