Photos of Triumphest.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Photos of Triumphest.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 07:36:47 -0700
I made Triumphest this year.  As usual the time frame before departure
was fraught with problems.  I wanted to test drive my care the afternoon
before I left and the new battery wouldn't start the car.  I made an
emergency trip to Costco and returned the battery for another new one.
The car started well after it was installed.

I had my son drive my Thunderbird as a chase car for the trip.
Fortunately the trip was almost uneventful.  Triumphest was an excellent
event.  Attendance was over 200 cars.  The events were well run and a
lot of fun.  South Lake Tahoe was an outstanding choice for the event.
I did hear some complaints about the hotel and I accumulated one of my
own.  The weather was beautiful for driving.  I ran the Autocross and
the Funralley and had a breat time with both of them.  I was also very
pleased that my car did not receive any open critisism from purists.
Everyone was very cordial and my car got nothing but positive comments
the entire weekend.

I got to meet Charley from TRF.  He is a really nice guy.  He took a
grill back from on exchange for a new bumper.

My son took photos of the autocross and I took some of the car show.  I
will post the photos to a website soon.

My hat is off to Triumph Travelers for one of the best car events I have
ever attended.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom