Computer nightmare no LBC.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Computer nightmare no LBC.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:42:14 -0700
I appologise to those who may have responded to my messages from
yesterday morning.  I attempted to install Netscape 7.x after sending
the messages.  After fourteen hours on the computer yesterday, and
another hour tonight, and $80.00 and six hours on the phone with
Netscapes outsourced tech support (Decision One) it was revealed to me
that Netscape 7.x has conflicts with antivirus programs.  Tech support
insisted that this is not Netscape's fault and I would have to disable
my antivirus to run their program.  I have now reverted to my old
Netscape Communicator which is too outdated to work with some of the
financial websites I use.  I will switch to IE which I downloaded and
installed in less than an hour this afternoon and it is working
properly.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom