RE: Check out "Jack W Drews - 1962 Triumph TR4"

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Check out "Jack W Drews - 1962 Triumph TR4"
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:21:56 +0000

> I downloaded the in car video of the roll over that did Jack's original car
>in ............ But can't remember where it was posted. It's a great video >
>if you can find it. >
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6
Jack's car broke an axle at Road America in the Carousel at around 100 with
Jack's son Tony driving. The car rolled over 3 complete times and landed back
on its tires. Fortunately, the safety equipment did its job and Tony was sore
afterwards but otherwise unhurt. You can find the video at:
www.tonydrews.com
Look for the link to "Old Blue's Demise"
Irv Korey

Check out the new British Cars Forum: