Re: TR Tranny circlip tool

To: "Doug Mathews" <mathews@uga.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR Tranny circlip tool
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:57:16 -0400
Doug and others:

TRF have not had any of these tools for a long time. I asked last year and
they didn't have any and no plans to make any new ones. I have a machine
shop friend who has an interest in making them and thinks he can do so but
I've not pursued it with him to this point.
If you find one see if they have 2 and let me know please.

I have just used a series of small blade screw drivers to remove mine.

Jerry Van Vlack