Re: Disappearing Dash Pot Oil

To: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Disappearing Dash Pot Oil
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 06:58:45 -0700
>Hi All,
>
>Where does it go to?  Seems like they are always empty whenever I check.

Did you think of this question after a careful reading Zen & the Art
of Motorcycle Maintenance or Alice in Wonderland??? Or perhaps after
contemplating the possible endless expansion of the universe??

What a great way to start off the day! If I were only back in
academia full time, I would have a couple days worth of think ahead
of me!!  Since I am back in industry, I therefore await the insights
and theoretical musings of the lists's TR gurus.    ;-)

But seriously, where does it go....

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Dept of Distance Education