Re: Griot's garage

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Griot's garage
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:35:08 -0700
At 22:48 -0400 20/10/04, Bob Danielson wrote:
>For some reason I got a catalog for this place
>(http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp) today and what an interesting
>collection of detailing products and "tools". I've gotten Meguair's stuff
>before but this looks like even higher quality. Does anyone have any
>experience with their products? It's a 68 page catalog with the first 27
>pages dealing with detailing.

I have been getting their catalog for years.  They had some very
interesting products usual at fairly high prices.  But i have been
happy with everything I have purchased from them.  My favorite is
their "cord winder."  I have one in my garage & it makes pulling an
UNTANGLED extension cord where ever I need it & then rewinding VERY
quickly.  I really endorse it - I have bought several as gifts.

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Dept of Distance Education
Embry-Riddle University

5483 West Potter Drive