Re: Triumph Values

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph Values
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:19:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2004 6:08:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimbpps@cox.net writes:

I seem  to recall that someone had done an analysis of Triumph selling
prices at  some point ... perhaps using values from eBay. Does anyone recall
this and  was it posted on a website or just sent as information to the  list?

======

Ken Gano (who may or may NOT currently read the list) is one person who did
this a couple of years ago. If he doesn't see this and respond, I can ask him
if  he still has the file and then post to the list or possibly throw together
a  quick web page.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: