RE: TR4 Wood Dashboard

To: "'hdrider570'" <hdrider570@mail.ev1.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Wood Dashboard
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:02:49 -0400
 You might want to check with Prestige Autowood and Trim as they do custom
dashes  as well as supply the Big 3. There's a link about them on my web
site along with pictures of dashes in various woods. I don't believe they
have their own web site yet and the last phone number I have is
(408)-370-3705. They're a very small operation that makes beautiful dashed
of the highest quality and, as a result, the wait can be lengthy. If you
talk to the owner Randy he can give you an idea of delivery times.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/