Re: Speedometer part numbers.

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer part numbers.
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 07:48:32 -0700
Anthony Rhodes wrote:

>I picked up a TR speedometer the other day...

I too would be interested in such a list.

Tony, there was one on eBay that (if I recall correctly) had the light
sockets in different positions than I have usually seen.  Maybe this is
the one you got.

I now have 4 speedometers -- 2 work fine, one that is sluggish but
eventually accurate and one that is positively spastic.  Thanks to
Tony's website I've had some fun getting them to this point.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ