71 TR6 parts and OD for sale, St. Louis MO

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 71 TR6 parts and OD for sale, St. Louis MO
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:24:17 -0600
I have been collecting parts to build a 71 TR6 with OD.  I am never going to
finish this project, so I am putting the parts up for sale.  I'd like to
sell everything so someone can build a car.  But I suspect parts may return
more of my investment.
I've placed an ad in VTR.  Are there any other places to put ads?
Here is a description of what I have:
http://webpages.charter.net/houghtaling/71TR6.htm  I've offered a couple
different packages of parts.  Should I package it differently?  Or just part
the car out for individual parts?  I expect I'll have to list it on Ebay to
move it.  So good advice on what sells best is appreciated.  If I part it
out then I don't have a car to sell.  If I sell the car, perhaps it would be
worth more in parts.
Thanks,
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO