removal of laden shell from frame of TR3A (TS62000)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: removal of laden shell from frame of TR3A (TS62000)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:04:26 -0800 (PST)
Progress has been moving at a snail's pace on my resto
of TS42099L. Mostly due to house remodel project, but
also partly due to a full front suspension refurb on
dad's TR3 (TS75434) [which is now done!]. However, I
have been keeping "MY" project in mind, particularly
in regard to the impending bodywork on the nasty,
rusty, dented and dinged body. Deciding not to invest
thousands of hours in body work I was presented with
an offer to buy a donor car with a considerably better
body. This one will only require a couple hundred
hours body work. I towed up the donor car a month or
so ago and just recently got around to assessing the
condition. It is certainly more solid and I would like
to pull it from the frame ASAP and get it in the
garage before more moisture comes.

So, I pulled the seats, but plan to leave everything
else in place. What are the minimum
wires/hoses/cables/other parts I need to remove to
seperate a complete (sans seats) tr3 body from frame?
Any tid bits of wisdom are definetly appreciated!

Richard
TS42099L, frame mostly restored
TS620xx, waiting to pull body for TS42099L
TS75434L, a restored TR3, now with a restored suspension/steering!