Pictures of Cars

To: "TR6" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pictures of Cars
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:28:29 -0600
I know that this list has a WEALTH of
knowledge as I have experienced it first
hand with getting my car back up and running
here lately.

So can someone tell me where I might
find a car that shows the pinstripping that
goes on the side of a 72 TR 6 on a website
or any other place.

When I restored my car, my camera broke and
did get the pictures that I thought I had, but basically
it is 2 stripes that run the length of the car with a
small design at the front where they come together.

I am hoping that someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tom Wagner
72 TR 6
67 MGB