Re: Anybody do custom machining?/wheel adapt

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Anybody do custom machining?/wheel adapt
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:00:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi Harold,

Thank you for your well-thought-out response, and the links to the websites.
These are some of the things I have considered, and I agree it is critical that
they be solve correctly for safety's sake. For the record, I am looking at
street applications, not race ones. I have nothing against Panasports (in fact
I plan on putting some on my wife's Stag), but want something a little
different for my TR4A.  When I have a little more time I will document my
research and results to the list.

Thanks again,
Raymond

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com