Re: What a gift

To: "Dave Fain" <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>, <jim.wallace@netscape.ca>
Subject: Re: What a gift
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:50:01 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Why not scan it in sections and paste them together in
> Photoshop.  You could take out the yellow while you are at it.
> Dave

I was thinking along similar lines earlier when I was reading this thread.
Most digital cameras now come with pretty decent software packs, and often
the camera software allows you to stitch a series of photographs together to
form panorama or quilted images.  My old Olympus digital camera (4+ years
old) even came with software to do this, I have stitched a series of
photographs together to form very wide panaramic shots.

With a digital cam, you would not have to take a chance of damaging the
original document by placing in a flat bed scanner and raising / lowering
the lid all the time and moving the paper around to scan the selected areas
of the document.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke