Rheostat Repair & Strange Tag

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rheostat Repair & Strange Tag
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:23:27 -0500
Now that I've had to pull my dash, yet again, for the installation of Dan's
harness, I decided to try and repair my rheostat. Don't know if it'll work
or not but the results are on my website. I also found a tag hanging from
the harness way up under the dash....considering the quality of Lucas
wiring, you might find the words on it amusing, plus it shows that the
harness was installed on 10/4/75. Also posted on my website.

We're off to California tomorrow morning to spend the holidays with the kids
and grandkids> Everyone have a great holiday.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org