Re: Balance Driveshaft ?

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Balance Driveshaft ?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:05:44 -0800
Hi  Carl,
        I  had the driveshaft balanced when I installed Herman's  5
speed  conversion  on Casper  ... it  significantly reduced overall
vibration, I  could not  believe how much smoother he ran with it
installed.   Your $45 price is right in the same neighborhood as my
cost, and I also had the install new U-joints at the same time.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L