TR3: Armrest / console

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3: Armrest / console
From: Jim Wallace <jim.wallace@netscape.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:40:52 -0500
Group,
After the posting the other day about triumpconsoles.coim I sent an inquiry
about whether there was a console specifically for the TR3.
I received the following response however am probably more than a year away
from being able to try one out so if someone else is interested in taking
him up on his offer, here is what he says: