Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML

To: 6-Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalogue in HTML
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:20:32 -0500
Looks like there's some interest in this.

Several folks have offered to redistribute. I will accept those offers.

I'll come into work some evening this weekend and send it when things are
quiet. If someone gets
upset with me, at least I can say the systems were idle and I wasn't using
needed bandwidth. I know
of a test AIX system with an SMTP server on it so maybe I'll use that one.

I'll email the persons who have volunteered to redistribute.

Guess I need a DSL line at home....

Randall... thanks for the tips.

Don Malling